Thursday, January 30, 2014

Christmas Recap!

What a whirlwind the end of the year always seems to be. Christmas is wrapping up, friends and family are leaving town again, work schedules are all over the place. There's definitely not a lot of free time for blogging thrown in there, but let's be honest when is there EVER a lot of free time for blogging? I figured I'd jot down a few recaps of what we've been up to before I share a few fun projects I've been working on.

We had such a great Christmas season this year! Both of my sisters now live away so with both of them returning home there was always something to be doing. We spent a lot of time with our families and enjoyed all the usual get togethers and parties. I just love spending the holidays with Joel. We spent LOTS of time shopping for gifts, wrapping presents, watching Christmas movies, baking cookies, and snuggling up by the fireplace... yep that's right. Our FIREPLACE. For the first time in my whole life I finally have the wood burning fireplace, complete with mantle, to enjoy during the holidays. And it WAS everything I dreamed it would be.

We had a very Merry Christmas and we hope you did too!


No comments: