Friday, August 24, 2012

Pine Time



A few weekends ago my family took a little weekend trip up north to go stay at a cabin in Pine, AZ. We've always passed through Pine and a couple other cute little towns and always wanted to rent a cabin in one of them sometime, and this was the year! The cabin was soooo great and the perfect combination of nice & clean but still rustic and "lodgey". We had a great relaxing weekend as a family playing games, exploring the craft fair and antique shops in the town, cooking, eating, and of course watching the olympics. Joel & I were so grateful for the weekend away and quality time with my WHOLE family (Mel included) in one place.


And can I just say how much more fun family vacations are with Joel around?? I think my entire family would agree that we don't know what we'd do without him. How did I get so lucky to marry a man that not only myself, but my entire family who I love is obsessed with?


No comments: