Monday, August 12, 2013

Little Things

One of the things I am most passionate about is
integrating creativity into every day life.

The beautiful thing about that is anyone can do it, it doesn't look any certain way, it's all about looking at your life and finding little (or big) ways to spice it up. Something as simple as hiding a note for your spouse, or stopping a moment to take a picture, eating with cloth napkins, or sending someone snail mail... These are small joys of life that we are going to completely miss out on if we don't stop and take a moment to DO them. Not so that we look cooler or impress people but so that we simply stop, slow down, and enjoy life. One day when I'm old and looking back on my life I don't just want to say that I lived it, I want to say that I enjoyed it. That I truly took the time to stop and savor moments, to make them happier, to help others enjoy life. This is what Joel and I desire for our life, and for our family.

What a sweet life it would be if we all chose to live a little more creatively each day.

No comments: