Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tie-ing the Knot

Note the clever post title.

I ordered a custom screen-printed tie for my handsome groom to wear under his suit on the wedding day. I got it from this great Etsy seller called Cyberoptix Tie Lab and I am so pleased with how it came out and their quick & high-quality service. I went with the antique phonograph graphic because not only is Joel obsessed with them and old record albums but around the time I ordered it we were also in the process of having an old family record player restored for our home. I was so pumped about this tie idea because I loved how the graphic wouldn't even show (it was hidden under the suit jacket) and it was just a little something special for my love. I was also pretty proud that I had this little custom tie surprise idea entirely on me own, then who would have thought I'd search screen printed ties on Etsy and find about a billion sellers? Oh well, can't win 'em all.

No comments: